1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   ... 139    →   next
20201. Mikhaylyonok O.M., Schenina O.G., Anthropological dimension of political relations in a networked society. In: Political relations in the era of digital technologies and network society: [collection of scientific articles] / ed.: edited by O. M. Mikhailenoc – Moscow: FCTAS RAS, 2020. (Consent in society as a condition for the development of Russia. Issue 6). P. 45-58.
2. Sivoplyasova S. Yu. Russian Marriage Market As A Component Of The International Marriage Market. SOTIS - sotsial'nyye tekhnologii, issledovaniya, 2020, Issue 1, pp. 55-61.
3. Yanitsky O.N. The Great Patriotic War of the 1941-45s through the Eyes of a Teenager. Research result. Sociology and Management, 2020, Vol. 6. Issue 2, http://rrsociology.ru/journal/article/2029/
4. Oganisyan Yu.S. The great patriotic war. Victory is irreversible. Free thought, 2020, Issue 2, pp. 203–217.
5. Ivanov V. N. The great victory and modern realities. In: The Great Victory of the Soviet people: socio-political and demographic aspects: [monograph] / S.V. Ryazantsev, V.N. Ivanov [et al.]; Repl. ed. S.V. Ryazantsev, V.N. Ivanov; ISPI FNISTS RAS. - M .: Econ-Inform Publishing House, 2020. P. 11-30.
6. Ryumina E.V. Integration of ecological factor into traditional indicators of quality of life. Nature Management Economics, 2020, Issue 3, pp. 4-11.
7. Bobkov V.N., Odintsova E.V. Influence of precarious employment on household well-being. Social and labor research. 2020; 39(2):30-41.
8. Pletneva Y.E., Ochirova G.N. The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Status of Foreign Students in Russia. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Jekonomika i parvо [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law]. 2020. Nо. 3. Р. 147-155. DOI: 10.26653/2076-4650-2020-3-13. (in Russ.)
9. Rostovskaya T. K., Fomina S. N., Rodin N. V. Influence of the Russian orthodox Old believers church on the formation of Russian cultural heritage of Alaska. Vestnik slavianskikh kul’tur, 2020, vol. 55, pp. 50–63. (In Russian) DOI: 10.37816/2073-9567-2020-55-50-63
10. Oleg N. Yanitsky. A Society Restoration and Development after the Pandemics. Official Portal of the Federal Center of Theoretical and Applied Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2020. P. 1-8. URL: http://www.isras.ru/publ.html?id=7981
11. Kozlovsky V.V., Alexey V. Malinov A.V. All Russian Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference “Academician A.S. Lappo Danilevsky in the memory of the scientific community”. Voprosy filosofii, 2020, no. 4, pp. 208-211.
12. Gorina T.I. Challenges of time: thorny path of Russian small business. Social and economic systems, 2020, Issue 2. pp. 123-147.
13. Lenkov R.V. Higher education as a resource for managing socio-cultural modernization of regions: monograph / R.V. Lenkov. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2020.161 p. (Scientific thought). DOI 10.12737/1084388.
14. Efanova O.A., Pisklakova-Parker M.P., Chernova A.P (2020) Gender dimension of interpersonal relations as a factor of environmental behavior formation. Colloquium-journal, Issue 9-4 (61), pp. 31-34.
15. Gorshkova I.D., Miryasova O.A. Gender inequality in higher education. Woman in Russian society, 2020, No. 1, pp. 29-44.
16. Dzutsev Kh.V., Dibirova A.P. Gender Aspect in the Spiritual Life of the North Caucasus Republics Population. Woman in Russian Society, 2020, No. 1, pp. 113-126
17. Malinkin A.N. German-Russian historical parallels in the light of political philosophy and journalism by M. Scheler. In: Max Scheler. Thoughts on politics and morality. M .: MSL, 2020. P. 79-131.
18. Rostovskaya T.K., Halych V.M. State Legal Regulation of the Process of Resocialization of Young Women Released from Prison. Title in english. 2020;(1):90-96. (In Russ.)
19. Sogomonov A.Yu. Civic education in the history of Russian public thought. Essay 2. Enlightenment and History: Contrasts of the Nicholaeus I-st epoch. Part 2. Obshaya tetrad. School of civic education Papers, 2020, No 78 (1), pp. 56-90.
20. Maksimova A.S., Moiseeva E.M., Bezverbnaya N.A., Manshin R.V. Demographic consequences of the largest man-made disasters in Russia from 1990 to 2019. The Science. The Culture. The Society, 2020, No. 2, pp. 82-92.
21. Osadchaya GI. Eurasian integration: principles, ideology, practice. Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology. 2020;1:31–43. Russian.
22. Ryazantsev S.V., Pismennaya E.E., Vorobeva O.D. The Euro-Asian migration corridor: theoretical as-pects, assess the magnitude and key characteristics. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Jekonomika i par-vо [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law]. 2020. Nо. 3-4. Р. 5-18. DOI: 10.26653/2076-4650-2020-3-4- 01. (in Russ.)
23. Mikhaylenok O.M., Nazarenko A.V. Desiring-machines, network axiomatics and quantum mechanics. Intellectual history review, 2020, Issue 71, pp. 57-65.
24. Sivoplyasova S.Yu. Female Labor Migration in Condition of Pandemic Covid-19. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Jekonomika i parvо [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law]. 2020. Nо. 3. Р. 106-113. DOI: 10.26653/2076-4650-2020-3-09. (in Russ.)
25. Cherednichenko G. From the study room to work: expectations and reality. Employment Service, 2020, no. 2, pp. 38-47.
26. Ivanov V.N. The Imperative of State Ideology. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2020, Issue 1, pp. 7-13.