1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   ... 176    →   next
20211. Kononov L., Ledeneva V. Adaptation and integration of international migrants: theoretical and methodological problems. World economy and international relations, 2021, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 103-112. https://doi.org/10.20542/0131-2227-2021-65-4-103-112
2. E. A. Chernykh , E. V. Loginova Adapting and Developing the Company’s Organizational Culture in the Era of the Pandemic and Remote Employment. Labour and Social Relations 2021. Vol. 32. No. 2. PP. 124-137. DOI 10.20410/2073-7815-2021-32-2-124-137
3. Rostovskaya, T. K. Academic mobility as the most important tool for the formation of a unified educational space for young scientists / T. K. Rostovskaya, V. I. Skorobogatova. In: Modern approaches to the legal formalization of public relations in the field of education : a collective monograph. - Moscow : Federal Center for Educational Legislation, 2021. P. 112-144.
4. Velikii P.P., Velikaya N.M. Actors of rural autonomous household: meanings and results. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2021, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 201–215. DOI: 10.15838/esc.2021.4.76.12
5. V.V. Moiseev, Yu.S. Kolesnikova, O.A. Smolenskaya. Actual problems of human capital in the regions of Russia. Human capital. 2021. No. 6 (150). Pp. 38-44.
6. Chernykh E.A., Loktyukhina N.V. Actual social and labor aspects of self-employment in modern Russia. Economic revival of Russia, 2021, No. 1 (67), pp. 136-151 DOI:10.37930/1990-9780-2021-1-67-136-151
7. Kuriukin A.N. Current Trends in the Study, Development and Management of Ethnic Conflicts. Sociopolitical Sciences. 2021. Vol. 11. No. 4. Pp. 22–36.
8. Barash R. Alexander von Humboldt: the Outstanding Natural Scientist, the Silent Ideologist of Multiculturalism. Problems of Philosophy. 2021. No. 5. Pp. 17–20.
9. Ryumina E.V. Analysis of eastern regions by human quality criteria. Journal of Economy and Business. 2021. No. 7. Pp. 129-135.
10. Vartanova M. L. Analysis of migration processes and trends of their development in the conditions of radical reforms. Natural-humanitarian studies. 2021. No. 36 (4). Pp. 61-67.
11. Chernova Zh., Shpakovskaya L. The anti-abortion agenda in the conservative discourse in Russia: ideological campaigns, legal initiatives and regional practices. Demographic Review. 2021. Vol. 8. No. 2. Pp. 27-50.
12. Silin A. N. Arctic city and rotational worker: new challen-ges // Scientific Bulletin of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District. 2021. (110). No. 1. P. 68‒82. doi: 10.26110/ARCTIC.2021.110.1.005
13. Rumyantseva E.E., Sheremet A.N. Poverty is not a threshold: comprehensive measurement and assessment of poverty as a necessary condition for effective socio-economic policy. Bulletin of MIRBIS. 2021. No. 2(26). Pp. 157-168. DOI: 10.25634/MIRBIS. 2021. 2. 17
14. Chernova Zh., Shpakovskaya L. (2021) “Endless groundhog day”: sociological analysis of educational practices implemented by university students in a situation of forced isolation. Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes Journal. No. 2. P. 464–483. https://doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2021.2.1765. (In Russ.)
15. Biljana Plavšić. Show. Translated from Serbian by E. Yu. Guskova and Z. V. Klimenko. In: Yugoslavia: the participants of the events I remember / Comp. and resp. edited by E. J. Guskova. - St. Petersburg: Vladimir Dal, 2021. - P. 6-20
16. Gurko T.A. (2021) Children's Well-being in Various Family Structures: a Review of Foreign Research Results. Vestnik of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod. Social Sciences. No. 1 (61). P. 45-53. DOI 10.52452/18115942_2021_1_45
17. Sivoplyasova S. Yu., Ryazantsev N.S. Marital behavior of female migrants from Central Asia. Woman in Russian Society. 2021. Special issue. P. 136-149. DOI: 10.21064/WinRS.2021.0.9
18. Chernysheva N.V. Marriage and divorce rate of the population of the Volga-Vyatka region before and during the Great Patriotic war (1939-1945). Questions of history. 2021. No. 8-1. Pp. 11-17.
19. Vartanova M. L. The importance of forming a value-based attitude to the heroic past of ancestors through spirituality among modern youth. In: Socio-pedagogical issues of education and upbringing : materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Cheboksary, June 25, 2021) / editorial board: Zh. V. Murzina [et al.] – Cheboksary: Publishing house Wednesday, 2021. - P. 13-15.
20. Silin A.N. Rotational method of Arctic development: priorities of legislative regulation. In: Civilizational aspects of the development of the Arctic regions of Russia: Materials of the II scientific-practical conference (December 15, 2020): a collection of articles. – M .: Publishing house IMTs, 2021. P. 459-476.
21. Silin A.N. Shift labor in the Arctic: socio-spatial discourse: monograph / A.N. Silin – Tyumen: IUT, 2021. -96 p. – Direct text.
22. Rakhmonov A.Kh. Contribution of labor migrants from Tajikistan to the Russian economy. In: Analysis of the state and prospects for the development of the Russian economy (ASPREK-2021). Materials of the V All-Russian Youth Scientific and Practical Conference (with international participation); Ivanovo, April 30, 2021. - In 2 volumes. - Volume 2. - Ivanovo: Ivan. state. energy. un-t. P. 207-209.
23. Ruban L.S. Influence of external factors on the development the Russian Federation in the condition of the new social reality. Questions of National and Federative Relations. 2021. Vol. 11. No. 3(72). Pp. 844-852.
24. Kolennikova O.A. Impact of disability on the involvement of workers in non-standard employment. International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2021. Vol. 10-1 (61). P. 227-233. DOI:10.24412/2500-1000-2021-10-1-227-233
25. Lukyanets A.S., Bragin A.S. The impact of climate risks on Russia’s economic development: example of the North Caucasian Federal District // RUDN Journal of Economics. - 2021. - Vol. 29. - N. 2. - P. 439-450. doi: 10.22363/2313-2329-2021-29-2-439-450
26. Gerasimova I.V., Nesterchuk O.A., Grishin V.O. The influence of migration processes on the demographic development of the Russian Federation. Questions of political science. 2021. Vol. 11. No. 10(74). Pp. 2731-2737. DOI 10.35775/PSI.2021.74.10.005
27. Dobrokhleb V.G. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the older generation. In: The COVID-19 pandemic: Challenges, consequences, counteraction: [monograph] / A.V. Torkunov, S.V. Ryazantsev, V.K. Levashov [et al.]; Edited by A.V. Torkunov, S.V. Ryazantsev, V.K. Levashov; intro. the word of A.V. Torkunov. - M.: Aspect Press Publishing House, 2021. P. 181-189.
28. Migranova L.A. Impact of the Pandemic on the Russian Economy and Population income in 2020. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Jekonomika i parvî [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law]. 2021. Nî. 3. Ð. 7-24. DOI: 10.26653/2076-4650-2021-3-01. (in Russ.)
29. Lukyanetz A. S., Bragin A. D. The impact of natural climatic factors on level of population morbidity in Russia. Problemi socialnoi gigieni, zdravookhranenia i istorii meditsini. 2021;29(2):197—202.
30. Ledeneva V.Yu., Begassilov B.T. (2021). Influence of religious factor on the integration of Muslim migrants in Russia. Management Issues, 2021, no. 1, pp. 118–130.
31. Rakhmonov A.Êh. The impact of labor migrants from Tajikistan in the economy of the city of Moscow. In: Science and education: topical issues of theory and practice: International scientific and methodological Conference on March 23, 2021 Samara-Orenburg-Nizhny Novgorod / Editorial board: A. N. Popov [et al.]. - Samara–Orenburg-Nizhny Novgorod: SamGUPS, OrIPS, Branch of SamGUPS in Nizhny Novgorod. P. 506-509.
32. Arkhangelskiy V.N., Rostovskaya T.K., Vasilieva E.N. Influence of the standard of living on the reproductive behavior of russians: gender aspect. Woman in Russian Society. 2021. Special issue. P. 3—24. DOI: 10.21064/WinRS.2021.0.1
33. Bobkov V.N., Odintsova E.V., Bobkov N.V. The impact of the level and quality of employment in generational groups on the distribution of the working-age population by per capita income. Social and labor research. 2021. No. 3 (44). Pp. 8-20.
34. Evseeva M.A. Influence of ethnicity on access to power: presentation of russian citizens. Voprosy nacional'nyh i federativnyh otnoshenij. 2021. No. 6. Pp. 1865-1871.
35. Kolennikova N.D. The Impact of the pandemic on the socio-psychological the well-being and behavior of Russians // Information and Analytical Bulletin (INAB). Russian society in the context of the pandemic: a year later (the experience of sociological diagnostics). 2021. No. 2. P. 18-32. URL: https://www.fnisc.ru/publ.html?id=9962
36. Ermolarva Yu.V. Impact of green jobs market formation on climate change prevention. Financial markets and banks, 2021, no. 4, pp. 25-32.
37. Ivanova A . E., Pletneva Yu.E., Siviplyasova S . Y., Sigareva E. P., Arkhangelskiy V. N . Is natural population growth in Russia possible in the next 10 years? Ekonomika. Nalogi. Pravo = Economics, taxes & law. 2021;14(2):32-43. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.26794/1999-849X‑ 2021-14-2-32-43
38. Rostovskaya T.K., Sizikova V.V., Tolmachev D.P. Volunteer activity of the older generation: a regional aspect. Bulletin of the South-Russian State Technical University (NPI). Series: Socio-Economic Sciences. 2021. Vol. 14 No. 3. Pp. 61-68. DOI: 10.17213/2075-2067-2021-3-61-68
39. Tykanova E. V., Tenisheva K. A. (2021) Perception of Disorder and Social Control in the New Condominiums: Results of a Sociological Study. Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes. No. 4. P. 232–257. https:// doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2021.4.1918. (In Russ.)
40. Perception of corruption and human rights: the experience of sociological analysis: monograph / S. A. Baburkin et al. — Yaroslavl: RIO YAGPU, 2021 . — 175 p.
41. Vorobieva O.D., Topilin A.V., Khrolenko T.S. Reproduction of labor resources and migration policy. Migration Law. 2021. No. 2. Pp. 21-25.
42. Markin V.V., Silin A.N., Malinina K.O. Reproduction of human capital in the Arctic regions of Russia: Socio-cultural context. Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2021, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 220–243. DOI: 10.15838/esc.2021.5.77.13
43. Eremenko Yu.A. World Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Development. Wismar and Stralsund experience. In: Social urbanism: time and space. Collection of scientific papers Following the international online conference September 25-26, 2020, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the SSTU named after Gagarin Yu.A. and the 85th anniversary of the Honorary Worker of the SSTU V.N. Yarskaya-Smirnova. Ed. L.A. Skvortsova. Saratov: Sarat. State tehn University, 2021. P. 103-106. 1 CD-ROM.
44. Eremenko I.A. World Culture Heritage in sustainable development. The case of Wismar and Stralsund. Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 18. Sociology and Political Science. 2021;27(1):224-238. (In Russ.)
45. Rostovskaya T.K., Kuchmaeva O.V. Vspomogatel'nyye reproduktivnyye tekhnologii glazami rossiyan. Vestnik Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. 2021. Vol. 91. No. 9. Pp. 879-888.