1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   ... 14    →   next
20161. Turakayev M. S. Agency and the Reproduction of Social Structures: On the Example of the Rotation System of Work in Bashkortostan. RUDN Journal of Sociology, 2016? Issue 3 (16)? pp. 599-610.
2. ADAPTATION AND INTEGRATION OF MIGRANTS: METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TOWARDS ASSESSMENT OF POLICY EFFECTIVENESS AND THE ROLE OF THE RECEI V ING SOCIETY
3. Adaptation of elderly muscovites to the risk of poverty and material distress: their own survival strategies and the role of the social protection system
4. ACTIVIST PAR ADIGM OF MANAGEMENT AT THE TR ANSITIONAL EPOCH: ADAPTATION OR RESISTANCE
5. Actual problems of protection of the childhood in Russia
6. THE ALBANIAN FACTOR AND THE KOSOVO CRISIS IN THE HISTORY OF YUGOSLAVIA (ON THE NEW PUBLICATION OF SOURCES)// VESTNIK OF LOBACHEVSKY STATE UNIVERSITY OF NIZHNI NOVGOROD. Nizhni Novgorod: Nizhni Novgorod University Press. 2016,№ 1. P. 42-50.
7. Balance of interethnic attitudes and peculiarity of perception of the interethnic situation
8. Refugees from the South-East of Ukraine: Social Adaptation
9. Biyzhanova E.K. Border security in the North Caucasus Region: the opinion of experts. In: Humanitarian and socio-political problems of modernization of the Caucasus. A collection of scientific articles from the IV International Cconference. Vol. IV, ed by prof. Sampiev.M. Nazran, 2016, pp. 46-58.
10. Business elite in modern Russia: methods of empirical research.
11. VARIATIONS OF THE POPULATION’S POTENTIAL FOR ADAPTING TO EVER INCREASING ETHNIC DIVERSITY
12. Turakayev M. S. Seasonal Migrant Labor and Reproduction of the Social and Cultural Practices in the Russian Region: the Case of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg University. Sociology, 2016, Issue 1, pp. 35-47.
13. Karavay A.V. Participation of Russian Workers in Continuing Professional Education // Educational Studies. 2016. №4. pp. 123-143.
14. The power-management relations of state and society in Russia: historical conditionality of the dominating development tendencies
15. Chirikova A.E., Ledyaev V.G. Power in the mono-industrial company town. In: Power and Elites / Ed. by A. Duka. Vol. 3. St. Petersburg: Intersotsis, 2016. — 256 р. P. 206-234.
16. Impact of diasporas on the integration processes in the border area Russia
17. Kirill A. Gavrilov. Effect of Acquaintanceship in Formation of Online Survey invitations: an Empirical Study
18. Tikhonova N.E. The impact of the crisis on the life of the Russian middle class. Social Sciences and Modernity. 2016. № 4. P. 48-64
19. Influence of Temporal Characteristics of Employment on Family and Work Balance
20. Tikhonova N.E. The impact of the economic crisis on employment and the human capital of Russians. Bulletin of Public Opinion. Data. Analysis. Discussions. 2016. No. 1-2 (122). Pp. 63-74.
21. Using jsm method for analyzing data in small samples (the case of civic participation)
22. S. G. Klimova, M. A. Mikheenkova, V. K. Finn .Opportunities and Limitations of the John Stuart Mill Method Applicability in Sociological Research/ RFBR Vestnik. - N 3 (91) July-September 2016. – p. 100-107.
23. Possibilities of effective use of qualification level of hired workers in labour market