1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   ... 17    →   next
20191. Malinov A.V. A.S. Lappo-Danilevsky in the history of Russian sociology: on the centenary of the death of a scientist. In: Academician A.S. Lappo-Danilevsky in the memory of the scientific community / Ed. ed. V.V. Kozlovsky, A.V. Malinov. St. Petersburg: Intersocis, 2019. P. 90-134.
2. Mozgovaya A.V., Shlykova E.V. Adaptation to the uncertainty of the environment: resources of big cities residents. Logos et Praxis, 2019, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 124–130. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15688/lp.jvolsu.2019.3.13.
3. Kozlovskiy V.V., Malinov A.V. (2019) Academician A. S. Lappo-Danilevsky (1863–1919): Contribution to the Project of Integrative Social Science // Sociology of science and technology. V. 10. N 4. P. 200-206.
4. Rozhdestvenskaya E. Yu. (2019) Women’s academic career: work-life balance and imbalance. Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes. No. 3. P. 27—47. https://doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2019.3.03
5. Latova, N. V. (2019). The Actors of the Request for Institutional Changes in Modern Russia (the Socio-Psychological Context). Journal of Institutional Studies, 11(3), 119-134. DOI: 10.17835/2076-6297.2019.11.3.119-134
6. Rusakova M. M., Odinokova V. A., Izotova M. Kh. P88 Actual issues of childhood protection in St. Petersburg: prevention of suicidal behavior and violence, the participation of children in decision-making as a condition for the effectiveness of prevention: Methodological recommendations. - St. Petersburg: Scythia-print, 2019 .-- 82 p.
7. Chumikov A. N. Alternative civilian service as a particular kind of labour activity, a citizen`s right and a method of filling unpopular jobs: the modern problems and their possible solutions. In: The Future of work: global challenges and regional development : collection of articles of the International Forum Future of work: decent work for all (Ufa,February 4-5, 2019) / ed. by Baimurzina G.R., Valiakhmetov R.M. Ufa: Mir Pechati, 2019. P. 344-349.
8. Kabashova E. V. Analysis of regional differentiation of Russian labor market. In: The Future of work: global challenges and regional development : collection of articles of the International Forum Future of work: decent work for all (Ufa,February 4-5, 2019) / ed. by Baimurzina G.R., Valiakhmetov R.M. Ufa: Mir Pechati, 2019. P. 385-388.
9. Adamyants T.Z, Analytical schemes of sociological search as complex semantic constructs. In: The future of sociological knowledge and the challenges of social transformation (to the 90th anniversary of the birth of V.A. Yadov). [Electronic resource]. International Scientific Conference (Moscow, November 28-30, 2019). Material Collection / Otv. Red. M.K. Gorshkov; FCTAS RAS. - M.: FCTAS RAS. P. 225-228.
10. Yazhborovskaya I.S. Anomie of posttransformational society in the conditions of crises of the beginning of XXI century: symptoms and system shifts. History and modernity, 2019, Issue. 2(32), pp. 90-106.
11. Kanygin G.V., Poltinnikova M.S. Scientific Knowledge in Sociology: Problem Statement. Teleskop zhurnal sociologicheskih i marketingovyh issledovanij, 2019, Issue 1, pp. 27-32.
12. Yanitsky O.N. The biosphere and sociosphere: How to study their interrelationships. Social sciences and contemporary world, 2019, Issue 1, pp. 178-189.
13. Braslavskiy R.G. Socioterritorial Configuration of Russian Society in the Civilizational Dimension. In: Strategy and Techniques of Socio-Economic Reforms: Regional Aspect: Proceedings of the VIII International Research-To-Practice Conference, Vologda, 2018 December 12-14. Vologda: VolRS RAS, 2019. P. 74-77.
14. Divisenko K.S., Belov A.E., Divisenko O.V. «Well, were going to church...»: religious socialization in family following the interviews with believers and their children. Telescope: Journal of Sociological and Marketing Research, 2019, issue 3, pp. 34-40.
15. Rozhdestvenskaya E. Yu., Tartakovskaya I. In search of ethos, in flight from pathos: the place of affect in the museum and outside it. In: Politics of Affect: Museum as a Space of Public History, edited by A. Zavadsky, V. Sklez, K. Suverina M.: New Literary Review, 2019. P. 79-105.
16. Malinov A., Kupriyanov V. (2019). Vladimir I. Lamansky in the university. Slavianovedenie (1), pp.103-118 DOI: 10.31857/S0869544X0003677-7
17. Kuznetsov I.M. The Variability of the Balance of Interethnic Attitudes: the Perception of Inter-Ethnic Situations and the Conditions of Formation
18. Turakaev M.S. Long-Distance Commuting in the Republic of Bashkortostan as an Indicator of the Insufficiency of Decent Positions in the Regional Labor Market. In: The Future of work: global challenges and regional development : collection of articles of the International Forum Future of work: decent work for all (Ufa,February 4-5, 2019) / ed. by Baimurzina G.R., Valiakhmetov R.M. Ufa: Mir Pechati, 2019. P. 414-419.
19. Lyublinsky V.V. Introduction. In: Dynamics of socio-political relations and the phenomenon of consent in modern society: [monograph] / [A.V. Brega et al.]; resp. edited by O. M. Mihalinec; FCTAS RAS. – M.: FCTAS RAS, 2019. P. 4-6
20. Markin V.V., Chernysh M.F. Introduction. In: Small towns in the social space of Russia: [monograph] / [A. Y. Ardalyanova, P. V. Bizyukov, R. G. Braslavsky, etc.]; Rev. ed. V. V. Markin, M. F. Chernysh; Preface. AK. M. K. Gorshkov. – M.: FNESC Russian Academy of Sciences, 2019. Pp. 9-13. Text electron. URL: https://www.isras.ru/index.php?page_ id=1198&id=7800
21. Nikovskaja L.I., Jakimec V.N. Introduction to the subject field of municipal public policy. Socio-political studies, 2019, Issue 4(5), pp. 34-51.
22. Ryumina E.v. Interrelation of indicators of monetary income, poverty and unemployment: regional level. Economic Systems Control: electronic scientific journal, 2019, No. 7, URL: http://uecs.ru/uecs-07-72019/item/5599-2019-08-15-22-16-12
23. Shvaya A. Visual discourse of president elections in France: Iconofraphic analysis of official candidate posters. Vlast' i elity [Power and Elites], 2019, Vol. 6 (2), pp. 134–155.
24. Power and elites, 2019, Vol. 6, Issue 1.
25. Power and elites, 2019, Vol. 6, Issue 2.
26. Voronin G.L., Kramer A.D. The impact of disability on the social status of an individual: according to the results of RLMS-HSE 2003-2017. In: Social environment and social policy: new approaches and innovative technologies. Series Demography. Sociology. Economics. Volume 5, No. 5 / Edited by Corr. RAS Ryazantseva S.V., Doctor of Social Sciences, Rostov T.K., Doctor of Historical Sciences Saralieva Z.Kh. - M .: Econ-Inform Publishing House. 2019. P. 84-89. ISBN 978-5-907233-03-4.
27. Influence of World Wars of the 20th Century on Latin American Society / Stroganova E.D. - M .: Publishing house All World, 2019. - 120 p.
28. Nogovitsin, O.N. The Influence of the School Tradition of Alexandrian Neoplatonism on the 6th Century Christological Disputes: the concept of particular nature in the “Arbiter” of John Philoponus. In: Historical Consciousness and Post-Material Values. Collection of scientific articles. SPb .: Publishing House of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 2019. P. 313-327.
29. Babich N.S. (2019) Possible Ontologies of Public Opinion. Communicology, Vol. 7, Issue 3, pp. 26-36.
30. Gimpelson V.E. Age and Wage: Stylized Facts and Russian Evidence. HSE Economic Journal, 2019, Vol. 23, Issue 3, pp. 185-237.